Upper Lantzville Homes for Sale
Included below are homes for sale in Upper Lantzville. If you would like more information on any of these Upper Lantzville real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Upper Lantzville listings come on the market.
Farm houses and wide, open fields characterize the higher elevations of Lantzville, a small rural seaside community that borders north Nanaimo. In Upper Lantzville it’s not uncommon to find residents riding their horses on the streets and offering a friendly wave to anyone who passes.
Home lots, many including acreage, are significantly larger than in Lower Lantzville’s village or in Nanaimo. The properties that surround Lantzville’s 18-hole golf course enjoy views of the ocean and Coastal Mountains. Year round, residents enjoy beachcombing along Lantzville’s 4.5-km waterfront or hiking the ridge trails in the forests of Upper Lantzville. Nanaimo’s north-end retail district, with the island’s largest mall, is less than 10 minutes away.
- Seaview Elementary
- McGirr Elementary
- Dover Bay Secondary School (academies – baseball & performing arts)
- Aspengrove School (private)
Parks & Recreation
- Parkway Trail – paved long-distance trail that parallels Hwy 19
- Copley Ridge forest trails – waterfalls and great views from the forested ridge
- Lantzville Foothills trails – rocky bluffs and beautiful views
- Winchelsea View Golf Course – local 18-hole course in the country
- Huddlestone Park & Rotary Park – neighbourhood parks with playgrounds
Shops & Services
- Lantzville – building supply, pharmacy, post office, restaurant & pub
- Woodgrove Centre – The Bay, Wal-Mart
- Home Depot
- Brickyard Medical Centre
- Library – North Nanaimo branch
- Hospital: 16 min.
- Downtown: 21 min.
- South end: 20 min.
- Vancouver Island University: 17 min.
- Nanaimo Airport: 26 min.