Pleasant Valley Homes for Sale
Included below are homes for sale in Pleasant Valley. If you would like more information on any of these Pleasant Valley real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Pleasant Valley listings come on the market.
A neighbourhood built up around a community centre and elementary school, Pleasant Valley is a north-end Nanaimo gem. Homes are on smaller lots around Brannen Lake and beyond but are, for the most part, newer. Residents here appreciate the convenience of being less than five minutes from Woodgrove Centre and the city’s most concentrated shopping district.
Wilderness is also within a five-minute drive heading just west of the Nanaimo Parkway (Hwy 19) where hiking trails at a regional park cut through dense forests to the stunning Ammonite Falls. In summer, Brannen Lake is a haven for wakeboarders and water skiiers.
- Pleasant Valley Elementary
- Randerson Ridge Elementary
- McGirr Elementary
- Dover Bay Secondary School (academies – baseball & performing arts)
- Aspengrove School (private)
Parks & Recreation
- Brannen Lake – beach, boat launch
- Long Lake – beach, canoe/kayak club & playground
- Benson Creek Falls Regional Park – Ammonite Falls hiking trail
- Doumont Rd. mountain biking trails
Shops & Services
- Woodgrove Centre – The Bay, Wal-Mart
- Nanaimo North Town Centre – Sears, Lowes
- Longwood Station
- Canadian Tire
- Nanaimo North Medical Clinic
- Library – North Nanaimo branch
- Hospital: 11 min.
- Downtown: 18 min.
- South end: 17 min.
- Vancouver Island University: 14 min.
- Nanaimo Airport: 23 min.