North Nanaimo Homes for Sale
Included below are homes for sale in North Nanaimo. If you would like more information on any of these North Nanaimo real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new North Nanaimo listings come on the market.
Stunning 180-degree views of the ocean, distant mountains, Winchelsea Islands and Texada Island are the hallmark of north Nanaimo’s neighbourhoods. Here, homes are generally newer and more upscale than in other areas of the city. Small parks with playgrounds are tucked among residential pockets. Steep staircases in several locations provide public access to beaches that are vast and sandy at low tide.
Woodgrove Centre, the island’s largest mall, as well as the high-density retail district that surrounds it are generally less than a five-minute drive from most homes in north Nanaimo. Residents can quickly access Highway 1 and Island Highway to reach other parts of town.
- McGirr Elementary
- Rutherford Elementary
- Randerson Ridge Elementary
- Ecole Hammond Bay Elementary (French immersion)
- Dover Bay Secondary School (academies – baseball & performing arts)
- Aspengrove School (private)
Parks & Recreation
- May Richards Bennett Pioneer Park – skate park, tennis, sports fields
- Blueback Rd. Beach – sandy beach at low tide
- Invermere Rd. Beach – sandy beach at low tide
Shops & Services
- Woodgrove Centre – The Bay, Wal-Mart
- Nanaimo North Town Centre – Sears, Lowes
- Home Depot
- Canadian Tire
- Brickyard Medical Centre
- Library – North Nanaimo branch
- Hospital: 12 min.
- Downtown: 20 min.
- South end: 22 min.
- Vancouver Island University: 16 min.
- Nanaimo Airport: 26 min.