Diver Lake Homes for Sale
Included below are homes for sale in Diver Lake. If you would like more information on any of these Diver Lake real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Diver Lake listings come on the market.
This neighbourhood between Diver Lake and the Nanaimo Parkway (Hwy 19) is quiet and convenient – less than a 15-minute drive to anywhere in the city. Most homes here are split-levels and ranchers built in subdivisions with lots of families.
Residents need not go far to reach countless restaurants, shops and services on Bowen Road and the Island Highway. Recreation is also close by. Diver Lake Park is within walking distance of many homes here and the beach at nearby Long Lake is a popular hangout in summer. For long-distance cyclists and joggers, the Parkway Trail is easily accessed at the northwest edge of the Diver Lake neighbourhood.
- Coal Tyee Elementary
- Forest Park Elementary
- Uplands Park Elementary
- Wellington Secondary School (jazz academy)
Parks & Recreation
- Diver Lake Park – trails, BMX track, fitness circuit & playground
- Long Lake – beach, canoe/kayak club & playground
- Beban Park/Community Centre – indoor pool/fitness centre, sports fields, ice arena & programs
- Parkway Trail – multiuse trail that runs alongside Nanaimo Pkwy (Hwy 19)
Shops & Services
- Country Club Centre – Best Buy, Save On Foods
- North Town Centre – Sears, Lowes, London Drugs
- Bowen Rd. – restaurants, shops & services
- Nanaimo North Medical Clinic
- Library – Wellington branch
- Hospital: 7 min.
- Downtown: 14 min.
- South end: 14 min.
- North end: 11 min.
- Vancouver Island University: 12 min.
- Nanaimo Airport: 21 min.