Rob Grey & Associates
Rob Grey & Associates represents the region's finest properties with exceptional skill and using the most innovative technologies currently available. Rob Grey & Associates offers ultimate privacy and security, speed, and efficiency. Years of full-time experience have given them a clear understanding of the mindset of home buyers and sellers and a thorough understanding of the regional marketplace.
About Rob Grey
The Grey family has deep roots in the community dating back to the 1890s. Born and raised in Nanaimo, Rob Grey and his family are woven into the fabric of the community. Passionate about bringing people and homes together, Rob doesn't sell houses, he helps people find their home. As a result, over 85% of Rob's business is by referral, reflecting a level of trust unsurpassed in any professional business. With 29 years of experience in real estate, Rob Grey is consistently one of Nanaimo's top selling REALTORS®.
Rob enjoys his time off with his wife, Melanie, and his children, Christina, Emily, and Sam. He enjoys most sports including golf, biking, hiking, walking, gardening, and reading, as well as a good movie.
Rob has successfully represented over 1700 home sellers locally and helped in more than 3000 sales in total. With tightening regulations, increasingly complex home inspections, and dynamic market conditions, Rob's experience in the central Vancouver Island market area is a valuable asset in selling or buying a home. Rob's 31+ years in real estate enable him to support clients through this challenging and stressful process.
Rob Grey gets the homes sold...
Rob is a highly experienced negotiator. Statistically Rob's listings sell for more money in less time, netting home owners higher bottom lines than the average REALTOR®*.
Rob Grey helps young people and kids...
- By supporting the BC Children's Hospital Foundation and the Children's Miracle Network annually.
- Rob is past Chair of Vancouver Island University Foundation and has volunteered as a director for almost 15 years.
Rob's accomplishments and awards:
- Re/Max Circle of Legends -at time of award in 2017, only 420 Re/Max Realtors world-wide out of 100,000+ had received this distinguished award by 2017.
- Ranked in the Top 100 Teams for RE/MAX of Western Canada 2022
- Re/Max Team Diamond Club - one of RE/MAX's highest honours
- 2016 Vancouver Island Real Estate Board "Realtor of the Year"