Team Leader, REALTOR®, RE/MAX of Nanaimorob@robgrey.com | 250-713-3322
The Grey family has deep roots in the community dating back to the 1890s. Born and raised in Nanaimo, Rob Grey and his family are woven into the fabric of the community. Passionate about bringing people and homes together, Rob doesn't sell houses, he helps people find their home. As a result, 85% of the Rob Grey Real Estate Team's business is by referral, reflecting a level of trust unsurpassed in any professional business. With almost 25 years' experience in real estate, Rob Grey is consistently one of Nanaimo's top selling REALTORS®.
Rob enjoys his time off with his wife, Melanie, and his children, Christina, Emily, and Sam. He enjoys most sports including golf, biking, hiking, walking, and reading, as well as a good movie.
Rob has successfully represented over 750 sellers locally in the last ten years. With tightening regulations, increasingly complex home inspections, and dynamic market conditions, Rob's experience in the central Vancouver Island market area is a valuable asset in selling or buying a home. Rob's 24+ years in real estate enable him to support clients through this challenging and stressful process.
Rob Grey gets the homes sold...
Rob is a highly experienced negotiator. Statistically Rob's listings sell for more money in less time, netting home owners higher bottom lines than the average REALTOR®*.
Rob Grey helps kids...
- By supporting the BC Children's Hospital Foundation and the Children's Miracle Network annually.
Rob's accomplishments and awards:
- Top 100 Teams...Consistently ranked in the Top 100 Teams for RE/MAX of Western Canada
- RE/MAX Chairmen's Club member since 2003 - one of RE/MAX's highest honours
- One of Nanaimo's Top Real Estate Teams
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame and Lifetime Achievement member
- Director - Vancouver Island University Foundation - dedicated to raising money for bursaries and scholarships for local students